Luponde Hydropower Project is located in the Njombe Region, (Southern Tanzanian Highlands) and is an integrated, private, renewable energy infrastructure project, consisting of two adjacent hydro sites (Igola hydro 2 MW and Luhololo hydro 0.9 MW) totalling 2.9 MW.
Luisenga Hydropower Project is located in the Mufindi District (Southern Tanzanian Highlands). The hydro site utilises the large drop in altitude of the Mufindi escarpment,where the 430m head site generates 2.5 MW of green power.
Mwenga Wind Project has been developed as a private, renewable energy infrastructure project, consisting of a 2.55 MW of wind capacity. The expected maximum energy output of this project is about 7 GWh per annum. The project is located near Usokami village in the Kihansi Basin (Iringa region, Southern Tanzania).
Scope of work
Proess conducted due diligence on the entire project portfolio covering environment and social safeguards, geology, hydrology and civil, electromechanical and wind engineering.
- Reviewed and assessed the technical aspects of the project.
- Reviewed the company’s project cost and financing plan.
- Assessed the risk of the overall construction plan and schedule.
- Conducted an in-depth market analysis.
- Reviewed and assessed the financial model.