Kikagati Hydropower Project is a 15.5 MW Transboundary Hydropower Plant currently in operation. The power station is located on the Kagera River which is the main tributary to Lake Victoria, along Uganda’s International border with the United Republic of Tanzania. The site is accessible via the Mbarara -Isingiro – Murongo Highway.
Scope of Work
Proess was contracted to carry out a Gantry Crane Rails Alignment Check Survey.
- Marked the centre lines of the gantry crane rails.
- Conducted measurements along the centre lines of the gantry crane rails using a total station.
- Carried out the elevation measurements along the centre lines.
- Prepared drawings of the survey using AutoCAD software.
- Prepared a report for the assignment.
Location: Isingiro District, Western Uganda
Client: Kikagati Power Company Limited
Period: July 2021